ProSalvage, in conjunction with rebuildable dealers worldwide, wanted to combine their individual databases to more effectively market their vehicles worldwide. The site, built and maintained by Creative Design Group in Malden, MO, utilizes a content management system through which dealers can offer rebuildable cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, recreational, motorcycles and ATVs. Also available to buyers are 'parts only' vehicles as well as ready-to-drive, making prosalvage.com the world's largest salvage lot
available to the public or other dealers worldwide!
Email email@example.com for more information on how your business can list inventory for sale as early as today. Dealers pay no commissions and deal with the buyer directly to make immediate decisions. Payment goes directly to the seller, eliminating any third party. Listings will include item information, a map to the seller's location, along with shipping/pickup details. There are no hidden or add-on fees; your monthly membership covers all expenses.
Who can buy product on prosalvage.com?
Anyone or any company from anywhere.
Who can sell product on prosalvage.com?
Any registered member that pays the annual fee. The member will then receive a user ID and password, along with brief training on how to input vehicles into the content management system. Sign up and list items today.
Advantages of using prosalvage.com:
- Convert inventory to cash easily.
- No per item listing fee and no item limit.
- Low, annual fee business model saves you thousands.
- Listings viewable to all; no registration needed for buyers.
- No third party involvement in buying or selling; sellers make all decisions.
- More affordable than eBay or .gov sites.
- No auctions to watch; price is listed.
- No time limit on listings.
- Easy user interface lets you add items in minutes.
- Search all or by type, year, make, price, etc.
- List parts vehicles.